Pages

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Dry but Green


Nothing much we can do about our past. As I turn back, I can feel the presence of emptiness in my head, body and soul. Nothing ever stops all these thoughts and the pain attached to them. But, this is the life I am destined to live and I got to carry on. It really hurts me when people laugh, cry, speak or cheat. My heartbeats say I am stuck between love and rage. I am one little cricket in world’s meadow. I felt safe when I never made a sound. I was secure when I never complained. But now, I am out of my cocoon and I have emotions to let go off.

I lie. I lie when I laugh. I do pretend that I am happy. But the world is full of deceptions, isn’t it? There is hardly anything in this world that we can reach for. Nothing is here to enjoy, to feel sad about or even to admire. Every quark of universe is created to entangle me and you. Every brain is crammed with Paranoia. I know I can’t change the way the things really are. What I need is a little attitude adjustment.
A little change in perceptions can make us see other side of the life. I start my life in this strange world with my shadow alone as my company. Throughout my zombie life, I treasure some blissful moments with fascinating people. I believe these moments are the only evidence for my existence.
“Memory is a child walking along seashore. You never can tell what small pebble it will pick up and store away among its treasured things"

2 comments:

  1. Excellent article....It is written purely from heart...power of language is all in simple sentences but powerful meanings...u got it all here...get going

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm... Interesting... I could sense the semantics of each word of your article, Arun, so beautiful! If the child picks many pebbles then they are a burden many times.

    ReplyDelete